Youth America Grand Prix Job Fair 2023
The Youth America Grand Prix
JOB FAIR is Back by Popular Demand!
ATTENTION: Dancers ages 17-24, all recent YAGP alumni, all current season senior age division participants, and graduating students from YAGP partner schools.
EUROPEAN Submission Deadline: January 1, 2023
On Saturday and Sunday, February 11th & 12th, 2023, auditions will be held in Stuttgart, Germany, and are to be hosted by the Stuttgart Ballet. YAGP is the world's largest dance scholarship organization. Dancers are welcome to register for an opportunity to audition for professional contracts with the world's leading dance companies; A one-stop shop for American dance companies.
The JOB FAIR features an impressive first-hand line-up of companies and their representatives, live-streamed and observed by the artistic directors of YAGP partner companies around the world. Companies include Ballet Dortmund, Stuttgart Ballet, and Dresden Semperoper, Ballett in Germany, Czech National Ballet in the Czech Republic, Northern Ballet and the English National Ballet in the United Kingdom, and many more listed below:
● Alberta Ballet – CANADA
● Estonian National Ballet – ESTONIA
● Finnish National Ballet - FINLAND
● Norwegian National Ballet - NORWAY
Submission Fee: $25
Registration Fee (for dancers): $80 for YAGP alumni; $100 for non-alumni
WHO IS ELIGIBLE WITHOUT AUDITION:
● Dancers who have received 1st Place in the Classical Ballet category at any YAGP U.S. or international semi-final in the current (2023) or previous (2022) season.
● Dancers from the graduating class of any YAGP-affiliated partner school, by personal recommendation of the School director
PLEASE NOTE: These companies confirmed their participation as of November 15, 2022. More companies will be added closer to the date of the audition.
Additional YAGP partner companies around the world will be represented via
TO APPLY click HERE.