Tipperary Dance Platform: Bursaries and Programme
Tipperary Dance Platform international festival: 06-16 October 2021
Tipperary Dance Platform's international contemporary dance festival is a festive celebration for dance in County Tipperary, and a resource for professional dance artists.
The TDP’21 Masterclass Program offers a unique opportunity for professional training and networking, with seven classes from very experienced dance artists and world-class choreographers.
The TDP'21 Symposium creates bridges between artists, academic researchers and communities to discuss and highlight the roles of dance practice inside communities.
There are eight bursaries available to dancers currently residing in Ireland
Option A | 06 - 09 October 2021: MASTERCLASS PROGRAM ONLY
- Take part in the full masterclass program at TDP'21 festival (06 to 09 October 2021): seven classes, free of tuition cost.
- Three nights of accommodation in a shared room (2-3 people), including breakfast and dinner.
B | 06 - 12 October 2021: MASTERCLASS PROGRAM AND SYMPOSIUM
- 06 to 09 October 2021: Take part in the full masterclass program at TDP'21 Festival: seven classes, free of tuition cost.
- 11 to 12 October 2021: Attend the TDP'21 Festival Symposium, free of charge.
- Six nights of accommodation in a shared room (2-3 people), including breakfast and dinner.
Application Deadline 20 August, 8pm
Application form available here: https://bit.ly/2VECmPX
The festival masterclass program provides opportunities for contemporary dancers to expand and diversify their professional skills. The bursary is also an opportunity to experience TDP'21 from the inside and facilitate access to all the festival events taking place 06 to 09 October 2021 inTipperary and Clonmel, Co.Tipperary, Ireland
Seven masterclasses over four days.
Dance Artists leading the Masterclass
- Saeed Hani Möller (Syria/Germany)
- Francesca Foscarini (Italy)
- Nicola Gally (Italy)
- Fearghus O'Conchúir (Ireland)
- Lucia Kickham (Ireland)
- Moritz Ostruschnjak (Germany)
- John Scott (Ireland)
The TDP'21 festival Symposium creates bridges between artists, academic researchers and communities to discuss and highlights the relevance of dance in the social debate, 11-12 October 2021 in Tipperary and Limerick, Ireland.
Two days of workshops, webinars, presentations and discussions with international artists and academics.
- Mauro Pacagnella (Belgium)
- Moritz Ostrischnjak (Germany)
- Catherine Young (Ireland)
- Rajinder Singh (UK)
- Orfhlaith NiBHriain (Ireland)
- And other guests tbc
The TDP'21 Masterclass program, TDP'21 Symposium and TDP'21 Bursaries are funded by the Arts Council under the Arts Grant Scheme, by Dance Ireland, the Irish World Academy of Music and Dance at the University of Limerick, Tipperary County Council, Tipperary Excel Arts Centre.