Open Call: Your Next Move Award 2022
Make the next leap in your dance career!
Dance Ireland and Dance World are pleased to offer 5 Your Next Move Awards. The aim of this award is to invest in something that will support you at the beginning of your dance career.
Successful applicants will receive:
- €200 to use towards your future development- this could go towards training, a photoshoot, video reel etc
- €50 Dance World Voucher
- An advice session with a relevant DI staff member, to provide guidance on a chosen aspect of your development
Awards are to be used in 2022.
To apply you must be a current pre-professional member of Dance Ireland and be willing to share the outcome of this award in a report to Dance Ireland. We hope to learn more about how a small investment can support a pre-professional artist at the beginning of their career and contribute to their development.
All applications will be assessed by members of the Dance Ireland team and an artist representative according to the following criteria:
- How well your proposal reflects the aims and intention of this award
- How it meets the values of Dance Ireland
- The feasibility of your proposal, and ability to deliver your report by 1 December 2022
How to Apply
- A CV and 200-word Biography
- Maximum 2 additional supporting materials
The closing date for receipt of online form and all other supporting materials, is 12 noon Friday 2 December 2021. No late applications will be considered. All applications will be acknowledged on receipt.
If you have any further questions, or have any access requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org