Job Opportunity: Full-Time Producer
United Fall/ Emma Martin is seeking a Full-time Producer
United Fall was incorporated in 2018, becoming an Arts Council Strategically Funded company that same year. Our work is diverse in scale and form spanning dance, opera, film and more recently installation and previous productions include KING/SHRINE (performance and installation), Dolorosa (film), Night Dances, IAMIRELAND (film), Birdboy and Orfeo ed Euridice (a co-production with Irish National Opera).
Based in rural County Carlow, we create bold and ambitious work, known for its strong and distinctive style and informed by a desire to break down barriers to engaging with dance through performances that are accessible, virtuosic and meaningful. Over the past 3 years we have developed our own studio space (El Paso GNZ11) with guest accommodation, where the work is now developed and rehearsed, often collaborating with VISUAL Carlow during the final creation stages of new work.
United Fall currently has 2 shows touring internationally, and a new large-scale work in development due to premiere in 2024. We are now looking for an ambitious and creative Full-Time Producer to join the company as we develop new projects and reshape how we work. This full-time role is an exciting opportunity to contribute to and shape the growth of the company.
Where: Hybrid (remote/work from home and 3 days per month at company base in Carlow)
When: May/June 2023
Deadline: Friday 14th April 2023
Full-time Producer Role Overview:
- To work closely with the Artistic Director to develop a creation, production and touring model for our work (including budgeting and identifying new sources of funding)
- To nurture and build on existing relationships and develop new partnerships with funders, presenters, venues and festivals
- Together with the Artistic Director and Board of Directors to contribute to and shape the growth and strategic direction of our Company
- Steer and nurture the development of new projects and strategic relationships
Available and ready to travel and tour both nationally and internationally
Be prepared to work remotely when required and travel to Carlow for at least 3 days per month.
Terms and how to apply: This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week with 25 days of annual leave. Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send the below information by Friday 14th April 2023
- Up to date CV
- Cover Letter (outlining your motivation for applying for this role, why it appeals to you, what impact you see yourself having, and prior experience of the competencies outlined above) to email@example.com
United Fall is an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, welcoming applications from people from all backgrounds
Learn more about the role and United Fall's work HERE.