Exploring and Thinking Award Award 22-33
Applications are now being accepted for the Exploring and Thinking Award 2023.
Exploring and Thinking is a collaborative framework for early childhood arts in the Dublin region. It came about in 2016 when the four local authorities South Dublin County, Fingal County, Dublin City and Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County partnered for the first time to collectively consider early childhood arts provision in the Dublin region.
- To support artistic ambition in cross-artform collaborations, professional development and the research and development of new work in early childhood arts
- To reach new early childhood arts audiences in under-served communities and neighbourhoods
- To stimulate dialogue between Dublin Local Authorities, artists, early childhood educators and organisations
- To build on current research investigating practice across artforms, professional disciplines and context
- To generate advocacy in early childhood arts
- Access with an emphasis on under-served communities and neighbourhoods
- Quality of practice that is evidence and standards based
- Positive impact on artistic practice and the wider early childhood sector
- Focus on Artist that is responsive to emerging and established practitioners
- Sustainability with actions that are achievable, realistic and measurable
Deadline: 12th December