Dance World: Retail Store Manager Ranelagh
Do you have a passion for all things dance and are looking to work in a fun, lively and professional environment?
Dance World, Ireland’s leading dance retailer are currently seeking an experienced retail manager to join their Ranelagh team. The successful candidate will be an energetic, outgoing individual who is eager to develop their career in retail.
- Demonstrate and deliver exceptional customer service
- Manage daily shop operations; delegate duties and tasks, plan break/lunch schedule, set targets and daily goals
- Implement excellent store standards and provide leadership
- Assist in recruitment of sales team Provide training, coaching, development and motivation for the sales team.
- Ensure all staff are provided with ongoing training in product knowledge, health & safety awareness, security awareness etc
- Effective stock control and management
- Manage all cash and financial administration
- Liaise with buyers to ensure that correct and optimum levels of stock are in-store & merchandised effectively.
- Effective management of staff rosters, wage costs and other store costs. Manage Building Maintenance
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 2/3 years retail management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding product knowledge and commitment to customer service with an ability to efficiently pass this onto others.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous dance experience beneficial but not essential
- Proficient computer skills; particularly excel, word and email.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- 3rd Level Business Qualification (or similar qualification) beneficial but not essential
Forward cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org