ANAM Artist Commissions
DCU, in collaboration with Dublin City Council, will commission three new socially-engaged artistic works as part of ANAM, the University’s Arts and Culture platform. The commissions involve two phases: a development phase to mid December 2020, and a completion phase to end of April 2020. Each commission is worth €8,500.
- Provide a venue or space, if required, for showing the work.
- Facilitate connections with DCU’s socially-engaged units e.g. Age-Friendly University, DCU in the Community
- Offer artists access to DCU library facilities for research purposes
- Facilitate connections between artists and DCU research staff where possible
- Endeavour to facilitate temporary access to meeting or office space, providing Government public health regulations allow.
The college welcomes proposals that:
- Engage with our communities as part of the creative process.
- Create connections between DCU students and staff, and surrounding neighbourhoods.
- Promote greater arts participation in DCU and in our communities.
- Create opportunities for arts engagement in under-served or hard-to-reach groups.
- Explore new ideas emanating from DCU’s diverse research community.
Deadline for initial proposals is the 18th of September- for full details see HERE,