Weekly Wellness Classes: Flexibility with Sharon Vandermerwe
- Every Wednesday from Wed 2 May 2018 - Wed 23 May 2018
- 12:00 - 13:00
- Please Note:
- Suitable for dancers of all levels who are interested in focusing on alignment and increasing flexibility
- €5 DI Members / €7 Non-Members
This low impact flexibility class developed by a dance physiotherapist will help you find your natural flexibility through aligning your body.
All bodies have some natural flexibility – it is how we are designed. Your natural flexibility may be hampered by tension in your muscles, and by poor body alignment.
Once the skeleton is perfectly aligned (finding skeletal integrity) and the muscles learn to relax on command, a whole new level of significant body flexibility becomes available – without pain!
- Low impact, zero pain
- Developed by a physiotherapist
- Designed for less flexible bodies
- Develops body alignment
- Remarkable results in less than three months
The Spring / Summer Schedule is as follows:
Feb 07 - 28 – Yoga with Justine Cooper
March 07 - 28 – Tai Chi with Nicole Mills
April 04 - 25 – Alexander Technique with International Guest Glenna Batson
May 03 - 24 – Flexibility with Sharon Vandermere
May 31 - June 21 – Hanna Somatics with Katrin Neue