Outside the Studio: Tax and Self Employment
- Thu 24 Mar 2022
- 17:00 - 19:00
- Online: via Zoom
- Free for DI Members / €10 non-members
We are delighted to announce our Spring series of Outside the Studio workshops designed to support and strengthen your career in dance.
Join us for a greater understanding on how to manage your taxes and finances led by Chartered Accountant Gaby Smyth.
Specifically for early career dance artists, this session aims to support artists who are new to self-employment or who are considering registering as self-employed with Revenue.
This session will look at:
- The benefits of being registered as self-employed
- How to register as a self-employed tax payer
- How different income is treated in your tax return
- How to record income and expenditure
- What are allowable expenses
- The Artists Tax Exemption
- Income Tax;
To attend this event please register below via Mindbody: