Outside the Studio: Project Management
- Wed 5 Jun 2019
- 12:00 - 14:00
- Free. RSVP to: email@example.com
- Niamh Monaghan
Dance Ireland has partnered with Price Waterhouse Coopers on a programme to develop dancers, choreographers, producers and dance company managers in the area of Project Management.
This programme, led by Niamh Monaghan with Brian Mulvany, will involve addressing busy schudules which involve rehearsals, productions and grant applications. We'll also look at maintaining stakeholder engagement.
- 2 Hour Workshop to learn the basics of Project Management
- How to breakdown a task into manageable pieces of work
- How to set a plan
- Top Project Management Tips
Dance Ireland members and their collaborators can book for this programme by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information:
- Telephone: +353 1 855 8800