Cancelled until further notice: Family Friendly Space to Create
- Every Friday from Fri 3 Apr 2020 - Fri 1 May 2020
- 11:30 - 13:00
- CANCELLED UNTIL 3 Apr in response to Covid 19.
CANCELLED until further notice in response to Covid 19. More information HERE
Dance Ireland is continuing a pilot programme offering a child friendly space to members to be creative and maintain their physical practice. The space is open to multiple users (with a maximum of 6 parent/children per session ) and is only suitable for pre-school children [who are not yet walking]. If you wish to use the space please contact reception at Dance Ireland the day before at email@example.com
This space is open to artists and their children.
There are a few things to remember when bringing your children into DanceHouse. Please read the notes below before joining:
DanceHouse is above all a professional workspace:
- While the rooms are soundproofed to a certain degree, all parents must be aware that there are other professionals working in adjacent rooms and noise must be maintained within a reasonable level
- Baby changing area is located in the accessible toilet on the ground floor. No nappies are to be changed in the studio
- Food needs to be kept out of the studio. If food is absolutely necessary, make sure the area is clean when leaving
- At all times the individual parents are responsible for their own child and Dance Ireland cannot be held accountable for the child is outside of the space. Parents must be with the child at all times.
- Doors must be closed at all times.
If there are a number of parents and children in the room, one parent must be Dance Ireland’s point of contact. The first person signing in is this designated person.
We have a number of toys, kindly donated by MAM, which are in the studio.
For further information:
- Telephone: +353 1 855 8800