Annual General Meeting
- Sun 19 Sep 2021
- 14:15 - 16:00
- Online through Zoom
Sunday 19 September, 2.15pm
We are inviting all our Dance Ireland Members to join us to participate in the continued development of the organisation and celebrate our collective achievements at our AGM.
In line with our constitution, Laura Murphy, Aoife Newton, Colm Ryan, Laura Macken-Posavitz and Orfhlaith Ní Bhriain are all due to retire by rotation and will offer themselves up for re-election. Directors are appointed to serve an initial 2-year term (renewable), up to a maximum of 6 years.
Retiring from the Board is Maria Nilsson Waller, who we thank for her commitment throughout her term.
There is one Board position to be filled this year by a Dance Ireland Member.
We are seeking nominations for this position in advance of the AGM.
- If you are interested in putting yourself forward for the Board of Dance Ireland:
- You must hold current Professional or Organisation membership with Dance Ireland. (Voting Members)
- You must be nominated by a Voting Member of Dance Ireland by email to Sheila Creevey, CEO Dance Ireland: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominated members must accept the nomination and give notice of their intention to go forward for election; and must confirm their intention to speak to their nomination at the AGM. This acceptance and notice is to be submitted via email to Sheila Creevey, CEO Dance Ireland: email@example.com
- The deadline to nominate and accept a nomination is Friday 17th September, 12.00pm.
Dance Ireland is actively seeking to broaden representation and gender balance on our Board and encourage the nomination of people from all forms of dance, and from communities who are under-represented in our organisation.
Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need information on proxy voting
RSVP by Friday 17 September here
For further information:
- Telephone: +353 1 855 8800