Join here if you have a passion for dance and wish to join the growing lobby for support of dance in Ireland. Your philanthropic contribution helps grow our programmes.
Dance Friend fee is €100.
Why become a Dance Friend?
- Deepen your connection to the Irish dance community
- Support a wide range of unique opportunities, services and resources that promote creative, professional and critical engagement in dance at local, regional, national and international levels.
- View a full list of our current Friendship engagement opportunities.
How do I become a Dance Friend?
- Fill in our Dance Friend Online Form
- Payment can be made by PayPal or debit/credit card by clicking the 'Donate' button below. Alternatively please make payment over the phone by debit/credit card.
- Dance Friendship is offered on a 12-month rolling basis - you can join or renew at any time.
- Dance Friend fee: €100.
- Access to our resource library of dance journals, books and videos
- Discounts at selected venues and festivals
- DI tote bag
- Invitations to exclusive networking events and New Movements sharings
Stay in the loop
Receive regular ebulletins about the lastest DI news and DI supported events