Dance Ireland: Information for Refugees
Support & help for extended dance community
As a dance community, we feel it is important that we make space to welcome artists who have been displaced, who may need support and refuge, a means of reflecting and responding to their experience, and to feel safe.
At Dance Ireland we have put together a package of support for dance artists who are arriving as refugees in Ireland. This includes:
- Free membership for a year – which allows access to our support, awards, opportunities, Member’s Studio, and our membership network.
- Free professional classes for six months
- Studio Space support- under Member Studio Stand
- Ability to apply for DI residencies and awards
- Support and advice from the Dance Ireland team, connection with our community, and advocacy and representation where they may need it.
If you wish to avail of the above supports, or simply want to connect with a dance commnuity, please do get in touch with Andrea- email@example.com or 01-855 8800.