Join here if you are a dance company, arts organisation, local authority, or other organisation with an interest in dance.
Membership fee is €100
Why become a member?
- Deepen your connection to the Irish dance community
- Greater support for your organisation’s work
- Access to a vibrant network of dance practitioners, innovators and leaders
- Access to a range of unique opportunities, services and resources that promote creative, professional and critical engagement in dance at local, regional, national and international levels.
- View a full list of our current membership engagement opportunities.
How do I become a member?
- Fill in our online form
- Payment can be made by PayPal, EFT, or over the phone by debit/credit card.
- Membership is offered on a 12-month rolling basis - you can join or renew at any time.
- To be eligible for membership your Organisation must be based in Ireland.
- New members must be processed before payment can be made.
- Membership fee: €100.
- Advice on developing your organisation at national and international level
- Support on developing your projects, including advice and letters of support
- Group rates for our training and development programmes (subject to pre-booking and availability)
- Eligible to apply for Dance Ireland Residencies (subject to availability)
- Eligible to apply for New Movements work-in-progress sharings
- Access to resource library of dance journals, books and videos
- Free use of ‘hot desks’ and meeting space in the Artists’ Resource Room (subject to availability)
- Equipment hire at reduced rates
- Propose projects such as seminars, events and workshops
- Discounts at selected venues and festivals
- Vote at the AGM
Stay in the loop
- Receive regular ebulletins about the latest DI news and exclusive members' opportunities
- Receive invitations to members' gatherings and networking events
- Share your productions on DI social media