Apply here to become an Organisational Member of Dance Ireland.
Membership fee is €125 a year
Who is this for?
- Dance Companies
- Dance Ensembles
- Arts offices
- Dance centres
- Dance Festivals
- Dance Schools
- Educational institutions that work or support dance practice, encourage participation, or promote the art-form
- Arts companies that colloborate with dance artists/companies
- The organisation must be situated in Ireland
Why become a member?
- Deepen your connection to the Irish dance community
- Support for your organisation’s work
- Access to a vibrant network of dance practitioners, innovators and leaders
- Access to a range of unique opportunities, services and resources that promote creative, professional and critical engagement in dance at local, regional, national and international levels.
How do I become a member?
- Fill in the online form here
- For new Members: once you apply, email our Membership officer, with information on your organisation: email@example.com.; we will be in touch shortly, to confirm if your application is successful
- For renewing Members: fill in the online form, make payment; we will confirm your renewal by email
- The fee for a year’s membership is €125- this can be made online here/by EFT/by phone or in person
- The membership is on a 12-month rolling basis
- Advice on developing your organisation at national and international level
- Support on developing your projects, including advice and letters of support
- Group rates for our training and development programmes (subject to pre-booking and availability)
- Eligible to apply for Dance Ireland Residencies
- Eligible to apply for New Movements work-in-progress performances
- Access to resource library of dance journals, books and videos
- Free use of meeting space in the Artists’ Resource Room (subject to availability)
- Equipment hire at reduced rates
- Propose projects such as seminars, events and workshops
- Discounts at selected venues and festivals
- Vote at the AGM
- Receive the latest DI news and exclusive members' opportunities
- Receive invitations to members' gatherings and networking events
- Share your productions on DI social media
- Member Profile on Dance Ireland website
- Dedicated Membership Engagement Officer- available to meet organisation’s Members and provide information and support for them