Join here if you are a professional in dance outside the field of performance e.g. dance educators, administrators, producers, dance writers, researchers or curators.
Membership fee is €50
Why become a member?
- Deepen your connection to the Irish dance community
- Greater support for your work
- Access to a vibrant network of dance practitioners, innovators and leaders
- Access to a range of unique opportunities, services and resources that promote creative, professional and critical engagement in dance at local, regional, national and international levels.
- View a full list of our current membership engagement opportunities.
How do I become a member?
- Fill in our online form
- Payment can be made by PayPal, over the phone by debit/credit card or in person by card/cash.
- Membership is offered on a 12-month rolling basis - you can join or renew at any time.
- You must be either Irish born or resident in Ireland.
- New members must be processed before payment can be made.
- Membership fee: €50.
- Advice on developing your career at national and international level
- Support on developing your projects, including advice and letters of support
- Subsidised rates for our training and development programmes
- Access to resource library of dance journals, books and videos
- Free use of ‘hot desks’ and meeting space in the Artists’ Resource Room (subject to availability)
- Equipment hire at reduced rates
- Propose projects such as seminars, events and workshops to the board
- Discounts at select venues and festivals
- Vote at the AGM
Stay in the loop
- Receive regular ebulletins about latest DI news and exclusive members opportunities
- Receive invitations to members' gatherings and networking events
- Share your productions on DI social media