Members’ Sharing Open Call
Sunday 15 March 3.30-5pm
Sunday Sharing is a new initiative from Dance Ireland. We would like to encourage our Dance Ireland Members to share some of their work in progress dance practice.
Afterwards, there will be light refreshments and some time for feedback and chat among peers.
If you do not wish to perform, we hope you will attend on the day and support your fellow artists; this event will be free and open to all to attend.
Criteria to Show Work
- You must be a Dance Ireland Member to apply.
- Work performed can be solo, or a group.
- Piece length- between 5-10 mins
- A short period of studio rehearsal will be given to each person/group on the day
- Your performance must be low tech - keep it simple. You will be responsible for placing and removing any set up - there will be no breaks in between performances
Expression of Interest
Email Andrea (email@example.com) with the following details:
- Member category
- Collaborators (if any)
- Brief outline of what you will be showing on the day: new work, previous work revisited etc.
- Tech Requirements: music/chairs/personal props
- Piece Length
- Why you would like to perform
Deadline for applications is Noon, Monday 17 February. We will endeavour to feature all artists, who express an interest. If there is high demand to be featured, it will work on a first come, first served basis, with a waiting list for the next session.
This event will be open to the public to attend. Feel free to invite family, friends and peers to come along.