Artist Support Sessions
One to one advice session for Members
As a Member of Dance Ireland, we want to help support your career as a dance practitioner, as best we can.
We are here to provide you with further information on opportunities and supports for dance professionals and organisations, upon request.
Talk to us About:
- Revising your artistic plans
- Developing your practice
- Funding and grant applications
- Project planning
- Professional development
- Studio space in DanceHouse
- Social welfare scheme
If you would like to avail of a session, please get in touch, with the following information:
- Member Details
- Topics you wish to discuss/ advice needed so we can pair you with the right staff Member
- Dates and time - give two dates that may suit, and we will work around you**
To arrange a session, please contact Andrea Bolger on firstname.lastname@example.org.
**We are open to to dates and times for sessions, in the following range: Monday to Friday (between 10 am - 4 pm).**