Afternoon & Evening Studio Space for Members
The Members' Studio is a Dance Ireland initiative, designed to offer flexible short term studio support for artistic research and maintaining a dance practice. Members' Studio will be available to Dance Ireland Members to book on various days*, subject to availability.
To avail of the studio
- You must be a current Dance Ireland Member and over 18 years of age in order to book space.
- Bookings are for non-commercial activity only and should be focused on artistic research and practice, For funded projects, please see studios and hire.
- Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance
- Block bookings are not allowed
- Members Studio space is non transferable to another Member
- Space is subject to availability which can be viewed in the calendar below. Book space by emailing Andrea on firstname.lastname@example.org .
- There is a limit of 20 hours per Member, per Membership year- to ensure everyone can access the space- you will be notified when you reach your limit.
Procedures and Protocols
Once your your Members' Studio booking request has been pencilled in by Andrea, the following 2 steps must be followed to confirm the booking (follow the links below to complete the documents):
1. Read through the Members' Studio Risk Assessment.
2. Complete the Pre-Confirmation Checklist form.