Afternoon & Evening Studio Space for Members
The Members' Studio is a Dance Ireland initiative, designed to offer flexible short term studio support for artistic research and maintaining a dance practice. Members' Studio will be available to Dance Ireland Members to book on various days*, subject to availability.
To use the Studio:
- You must be a current Professional or Pre-professional Dance Ireland Member and over 18 years of age in order to book space. If a member is under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bookings are for non-commercial activity only and should be focused on artistic research and practice, For funded projects, please see studios and hire.
- Bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Block bookings are not allowed
- Members Studio space is non transferable to another Member
- Space is subject to availability which can be viewed in the calendar below. Book space by emailing the Membership and Marketing Officer
- You must complete a pre-confirmation checklist, as well as risk assement, prior to booking date to avail of your booked space
- There is a limit of 20 hours per Member, per Membership year- to ensure everyone has equitable access to the studio- you will be notified when you reach your limit.