Member’s Studio now available to book
The Member’s Studio is a Dance Ireland initiative, designed to offer flexible short term studio support for artistic research and maintaining a dance practice. Member’s Studio will be available to Dance Ireland Members to book on various days, subject to availability.
To avail of the studio
- You must be a current Dance Ireland Pre-Professional or Professional Member and over 18 years of age in order to book space.
- Bookings are for non-commercial activity only and should be focused on artistic research and practice, For funded projects, please see studios and hire.
- Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance
- Space is subject to availability which can be viewed in the calendar below. Book space by emailing Andrea on email@example.com .
- There is a limit on how many days can be booked in a year, per Member- to ensure everyone can access the space
Procedures and Protocols
Once your your Members Studio booking request has been pencilled in by Catriona, the following 3 steps must be followed to confirm the booking (follow the links below to complete the documents):
1. Read through the DanceHouse Protocols and Members Studio Risk Assessment. (These are live documents, guidance around Covid-19 is updated frequently and therefore these may change as things progress.)
2. Complete the Members Studio Checklist
3. The following document needs to be completed at least 3 days prior to the booking to allow for your booking to go ahead: Pre Arrival Checklist
DanceHouse have introduced new Health and Safety Protocols for all bookings in line with the Government's Covid response and best practise. Please know that these protocols, risk assessment and checklists are for your own safety and to ensure your safety, as well as that of Dance Ireland staff and cleaners. It is our responsibility to create a safe place of work and it is your responsibility to follow these protocols and maintain this safe working environment for all. Keeping DanceHouse open will require more work from all of us, and therefore, there cannot be exceptions to the requirements below.