The Dance Ireland Residency Programme enables dance artists to maintain a studio practice and supports the creation of new dance work.
To apply for a Dance Ireland Residency, please fill in the online form here. Make sure you read the information below before applying.
All professional members, including companies, are eligible to apply for a Dance Ireland Residency.
- A residency is granted based on submission of the online form and is subject to availability of space requested.
- Members can apply for up to a maximum of 4 weeks (in any membership year).
- For those with funding/other supports we can partner with you on a 50% arrangement. This partnership arrangement can also be used as leverage to enhance and further resource your project.
- For regionally based artists/companies, a Dance Ireland Residency creates an opportunity for you to share your work and process with the wider dance community at DanceHouse.
- Regionally based artists/companies can also apply for the Residential Residency Fund. These additional supports may include accommodation, travel, and/or per diems.
- For non-funded artists, we offer support through wholly-subsidised studio space.
We accept applications on an ongoing basis and aim to respond to applicants quickly. As space is limited, the greater the notice given, the greater the possibility of awarding a residency.
To see who we're currently supporting through the Dance Ireland Residency programme visit our online calendar.