LaunchPad Award 2020
Dance Ireland is pleased to offer three LaunchPad awards of €750. The aim of this award is to seed an idea or aspiration, or to invest in something that will support the growth of your vision.
To apply you must be a current professional member of Dance Ireland and be willing to share the outcome of this investment in a report to Dance Ireland. We hope to learn more about how a small investment can support relationship development and seed bigger ambition in dance.
All applications will be assessed by members of the Dance Ireland team and an artist representative according to the following criteria:
- How well your proposal reflects the aims and intention of this award.
- How it meets the values of Dance Ireland.
- The feasibility of your proposal, and ability to deliver your report by 1st June 2021.
- The work must commence in 2020
How to apply
- Fill in the online form here and email the following supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A budget which shows a clear and feasible costing of the proposal
- A CV and 200-word Biography
- Maximum 2 additional supporting materials
The closing date for receipt of online form and all other supporting materials, is 5pm Friday 6 November.
No late applications will be considered. All applications will be acknowledged on receipt.
If you have any further questions, contact Louise Costelloe, Programme Manager, by email email@example.com
Image: DI Member Jack Bain by Ewa Figaszewska