Business to Arts
Business to Arts are seeking applications for the Docklands Arts Fund Small Grants Scheme 2017 from artists and not-for-profit, charitable & voluntary arts organisations. The objective of the grant round is to contribute funds to a range of artists and arts organisations working in the Dublin Docklands Area.
Approximately 3 grants of a maximum of €5,000 each will be given to projects by September 2017. The Open Call for Projects is live until Thursday, 29th June 2017 at 5pm.
We support activities that enhance the practice, appreciation and development of quality arts experiences in the Dublin Docklands Area. These include:
New/innovative art commissions/projects
- Projects that are delivered by OR involve professional artists
- Projects that involve partnerships with other cultural providers (show evidence)
- Projects that widen access to participation to arts activities and arts education for underrepresented groups, such as persons from low-income background, those with disabilities, older people etc.
- Projects that provide opportunities to engage in safe and productive out-of-school arts activities for young people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities
- Projects that promote arts/cultural awareness and understanding and develop new audiences
- Once-off arts events (performances/productions, festivals) that will occur in the Docklands Area
- Projects that will take place between September 2017 and June 2018.
For any queries on the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Docklands Arts Fund was established in 2015 to create Ireland’s first Arts Fund supported by companies, organisations and individuals located in the Docklands Area. It is a collaboration initiated by Business to Arts and Dublin City Council. Together with corporate and organisational partners, we plan to enhance the practice, appreciation and development of quality arts experiences in the Dublin Docklands Area.