Dance & Health Professional Development Events
- Tue 10 Oct 2017 - Wed 11 Oct 2017
- 12:00 - 18:00
- Please Note:
- Develop your skills and grow your professional networks by connecting with colleagues working in the field.
- Nenagh Arts Centre
- €25 / day or €40 for both days Book online: www.nenagharts.com or call +353 (0)67 34 400
- Open to all dancers, practitioners and those interested in health and well being through movement.
TDP ’17 hosts the first in a series of three Dance & Health Professional Development Events. Develop your skills and grow your professional networks by connecting with colleagues working in the field. Explore the many facets of this work on a theoretical and practical level.
Leonardo Montecchia who has worked with the University of Montpellier and with European Laboratories such as EuroMov and LIRMM.
Andrew Greenwood, co-founder of the Dance and Creative Wellness Foundation, and creator of original dance programmes for people with Parkinson’s and for Multiple Sclerosis.
These international experts will be complemented by national perspectives on policy and healthcare.
See the FULL SCHEDULE HERE
Booking is essential through Nenagh Arts Centre as capacity is limited.
€25 / day or €40 for both days
Book online: www.nenagharts.com or call +353 (0)67 34 400
Funded under the Arts Council’s Invitation to Collaboration Scheme 2017, this project is a partnership between Kildare, Kerry and Tipperary County Councils, and Dance Ireland.
Thanks to our event partners:
Tipperary Dance Platform, TOCHT Festival of Dance, and Kildare Dance and Movement Summer School. Also to our venue partners, Nenagh Arts Centre, Siamsa Tíre and Maynooth University.
For further information:
- Website: nenagharts.com/index.php/dance/