Join here if you are a dance company, arts organisation, local authority, or other organisation with an interest in dance.
Membership fee is €100
Why become a member?
- Deepen your connection to the Irish dance community
- Greater support for your organisation’s work
- Access to a vibrant network of dance practitioners, innovators and leaders
- Access to a range of unique opportunities, services and resources that promote creative, professional and critical engagement in dance at local, regional, national and international levels.
- View a full list of our current membership benefits.
How do I become a member?
- Fill in our online form or download the form and return by email/post.
- Payment can be made by Paypal, EFT, or over the phone by debit/credit card.
- Membership is offered on a 12-month rolling basis - you can join or renew at any time.
- To be eligible for membership your Organisation must be based in Ireland.
- New members must be processed before payment can be made.
- Membership fee: €100.
- Advice on developing your career at national and international level
- Support on developing your projects, including advise and letters of support
- Subsidised rates for our training and development programmes
- Eligible to apply for a range of development awards
- Access to resource library of dance journals, books and videos
- Free use of ‘hot desks’ and meeting space in the Artists’ Resource Room (subject to availability)
- Equipment hire at reduced rates
- Propose projects such as seminars, events and workshops to the board
- Discounts at select venues and festivals
Stay in the loop
- Free website postings
- Monthly ebulletin
- Invitations to Dance Ireland presentations and special events