Join here if you provide dance training opportunities in Ireland, including vocational and third-level dance courses or independent dance schools.
Membership fee is €50
Why become a member?
- Deepen your connection to the Irish dance community
- Greater support for your Educational Institute’s work
- Access to a vibrant network of dance practitioners, innovators and leaders
- Access to a range of unique opportunities, services and resources that promote creative, professional and critical engagement in dance at local, regional, national and international levels.
- View a full list of our current membership benefits.
How do I become a member?
- Fill in our online form or download the form and return by email/post.
- Payment can be made by Paypal, EFT, or over the phone by debit/credit card.
- Membership is offered on a 12-month rolling basis - you can join or renew at any time.
- To be eligible for membership your Educational Institute must be based in Ireland.
- New members must be processed before payment can be made.
- Membership fee: €50.
- Advice on developing your educational institute
- Support on developing your projects, including advise and letters of support
- Access to resource library of dance journals, books and videos
- Free use of ‘hot desks’ and meeting space in the Artists’ Resource Room (subject to availability)
- Equipment hire at reduced rates
- Propose projects such as seminars, events and workshops to the board
- Discounts at select venues and festivals
Stay in the loop
- Free website postings
- Monthly ebulletin
- Invitations to Dance Ireland presentations and special events