Join here if you have a passion for dance and wish to join the growing lobby for support of dance in Ireland. Your contribution helps grow our programmes.
Membership fee is €100.
Why become a member?
- Deepen your connection to the Irish dance community
- Access to a vibrant network of dance practitioners, innovators and leaders
- Support a wide range of unique opportunities, services and resources that promote creative, professional and critical engagement in dance at local, regional, national and international levels.
- View a full list of our current membership benefits.
How do I become a member?
- Fill in our online form or download the form and return by email/post.
- Payment can be made by Paypal, EFT, or over the phone by debit/credit card.
- Additional Information
- Membership is offered on a 12-month rolling basis - you can join or renew at any time.
- To be eligible for membership you must be based in Ireland.
- New members must be processed before payment can be made.
- Friend membership fee: €100.
- Two complimentary tickets to Dance Ireland performances
- Discounts on additional tickets bought for Dance Ireland performances
- Access to resource library of dance journals, books and videos
- Free use of ‘hot desks’ and meeting space in the Artists’ Resource Room (subject to availability)
- Discounts at select venues and festivals
Stay in the loop
- Free website postings
- Monthly ebulletin